Questions about course reserves?
Course reserves information can be found here.
One-on-one consultations are available to help users with their research needs. Help is available in the Engineering Library in person, via email (email@example.com), by phone (607-254-6261) or via Chat (librarians from other Cornell libraries may answer Chat calls).
Instruction and Classes
The Engineering Library supports the research and teaching of the College of Engineering by giving classes on library research. These are designed to fit the specific information needs of the course and teach students how to conduct research effectively. To request a session, contact Jeremy Cusker at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Many of the links below will take you to LibGuides (Library Guides). These are pages specifically made to gather together the resources for either individual subjects or individual classes.
A main page for most engineering disciplines is here.
- 10 Ways to Be a More Efficient Civil Engineer
- Biological and Environmental Engineering 4890
- Chemical Engineering 4620
- Chemical Engineering 7920
- Electrical and Computer Engineering 4980 Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Engineering General 1050
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Materials Science & Engineering 4030
How-To Instructions for Engineering Research
- Citation Management Guide for Scientists, Engineers, and Mathematicians
- CUL Labs - new technology tools to make research easier, includes Passkey.
- Patent Information & Patent Searching: Cornell Engineering Alumni Inventors
- Translations (finding translations of research published in languages other than English)